Japanese Man + EGL dress + Bass.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Japanese Man + EGL dress + Bass.

Post by Fells »

My only regret is that I have but one Subscribe to give for this man.

Chobits opening
Lucky Star opening
Image
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Japanese Man + EGL dress + Bass.

Post by Bricu »

I am so confused right now.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Japanese Man + EGL dress + Bass.

Post by Lansiron »

If he wore a dress while playing the Lucky Star theme, my teeth would all simultaneously die.
Post Reply