
Let's Play Oregon Trail
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
I really like this emulator's dedication to bringing me the entire Apple experience.



Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

The 8bit music makes a really strange juxtaposition with a two-man version of Single Ladies playing in a different tab. How far technology has come since these asciiart ponies. These cowboys clearly liked the pony, and then put a lasso on it.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

FUCK YES WILD FRUIT, I'ma give props to one of the druids for no doubt sniffing this out.
EDIT: That was apparently twenty pounds of fruit, holy.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail

Back to green grass AND someone else's horrible misfortune! BULLETS FOR ME, BITCHES
EDIT:

Clearly the approaching white blob is some benefactor or minor diety. Dear white blob, please let the next hollow shell of another family's ruin contain booze. xoxo, Fells and co

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
What they don't tell you about is running from the other family when they return to their "abandoned" wagon.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune
Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
Apparently the white blob is Independence Rock.

Upon which I now consider scrawled a smiley face, "Laurus is the best," "I was both here," "SKYBORNE JH'TALITH BITES GONADS," and a scorch mark.

Upon which I now consider scrawled a smiley face, "Laurus is the best," "I was both here," "SKYBORNE JH'TALITH BITES GONADS," and a scorch mark.

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
Hey, bitches shouldn't be leaving bullets lying around for the taking.Shad wrote:What they don't tell you about is running from the other family when they return to their "abandoned" wagon.

More potential abandoned wagons!

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
oshi

Okay let's make a rational, informed decision here.

So we either go to the boxyplace, or the dottyplace. And either way of COURSE we have to cross a goddamned river. Since boxyplace is out of the way and only offers the ability to buy stuff, BUT we're broke as a motherfucker, let's head the shorter route to dottyplace. Druids, get back to finding "abandoned" wagons and berries, kk?

Okay let's make a rational, informed decision here.

So we either go to the boxyplace, or the dottyplace. And either way of COURSE we have to cross a goddamned river. Since boxyplace is out of the way and only offers the ability to buy stuff, BUT we're broke as a motherfucker, let's head the shorter route to dottyplace. Druids, get back to finding "abandoned" wagons and berries, kk?

Re: Let's Play Oregon Trail
Fffffffffff

WE HAVE NO MONEY FOR A FERRY okay, okay, I'll get some advice.

Thanks for that gem of wisdom Big Louie, I hope your wagon drowns you worthless thing

WE HAVE NO MONEY FOR A FERRY okay, okay, I'll get some advice.

Thanks for that gem of wisdom Big Louie, I hope your wagon drowns you worthless thing

