Tirith has the other half of this. He should upload it.
"Show us your third hand."
"Have you ever considered the DPS of a loaf of bread?"
"In Soviet Russia vagina picks up you!"
"Is that a Guinness in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"
"It's the creamiest nasty in town."
"Now that that's over, who wants to do loot?"
Feathermeet '09 Quotebook
Moderator: Guild Officer
Feathermeet '09 Quotebook
Fuck Force Unleashed on the Wii.
Fuck floppy drives.
Fuck floppy drives.
Re: Feathermeet '09 Quotebook
Very belatedly posting for Tirith, because he fails. This is just for the timelessness.
We're going to need a lot more hemp before we're through. (Yor)
Icebound fort doesn't protect against rape -mark
There's too much donut in my mouth! -mark
Form of: jana's tampon! -fel
I'd jerk off on that door. (Java the hutt) -fel
I don't want to hear Yva coming from the hallway. -james
The Dirty Flamingo -team effort
Don't faceplant in my crotch, that's really not okay. -buu to nuff
Why are you rubbing your nipples? -hil to buu
Dude, get your dink pierced! -scott to reuben
"His face is in a precarious position"
"Aww, t'aint so bad" -tarq, of nuff investigating scott's nethers
I'm farming you for runecloth!
We're going to need a lot more hemp before we're through. (Yor)
Icebound fort doesn't protect against rape -mark
There's too much donut in my mouth! -mark
Form of: jana's tampon! -fel
I'd jerk off on that door. (Java the hutt) -fel
I don't want to hear Yva coming from the hallway. -james
The Dirty Flamingo -team effort
Don't faceplant in my crotch, that's really not okay. -buu to nuff
Why are you rubbing your nipples? -hil to buu
Dude, get your dink pierced! -scott to reuben
"His face is in a precarious position"
"Aww, t'aint so bad" -tarq, of nuff investigating scott's nethers
I'm farming you for runecloth!
Fuck Force Unleashed on the Wii.
Fuck floppy drives.
Fuck floppy drives.