Another Nothman Pally. Personally, I expect Jolly and Mia's baby to start head butting other children in preschool.
The headbutting has already started. He doesn't kick, he headbutts, at least that's what Mia says :p
EDIT:
Genise was right. It's a Cylon.
Baby is laughing at your pitiful means of restraining him. Soon, he will CONTROL teh WORLDZ. ((Face-on shot, dark spot amide bright is baby's mouth open, and little spindly things right below mouth is hands in contemplation mode.))
...but first a nap.
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"
He /is/ doing what you think he's doing. I'm so proud. ^_^
"I left my home where the dead never rose
But the streets of gold i've yet to find
And at the end of the day all you can do is pray
Without hope well you might as well be blind, yeah be blind
Tomorrow comes a day too soon"
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow