Beware Illi

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Beware Illi

Post by Bricu »

He comes from a county where parrots, as smart as monkeys, eat sheep. http://nzonscreen.com/title/kea-mountain-parrot-1993
Look about 3-4 minutes in.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: Beware Illi

Post by Delion »

Oh fuck Stradbroke Island. There's a whole shark museum there run by these people who I swear are making half the shit up. Big conspiracy theorists. Its huge shit, very interesting, but should be taken with a grain of salt.

Anyway, fuck Stradbroke Island. There's something creepy about that place. It is made entirely of SAND. Like, its just a sandbar. No dirt. The water there is yellowy/red because of the plants and there's trees the size of fuckin' huge trees and DINGOES and shipwrecks and shit. Fuck that tiny place.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Beware Illi

Post by Denne »

Delion wrote:Fuck that tiny place.
OK, but wouldn't all the sand kind of hurt after a little bit?
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Beware Illi

Post by Lansiron »

You know what're also awesome, though? Cassowaries.

You know, there are still some people out there that question whether or not birds were descended from dinosaurs.
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: Beware Illi

Post by Gryphonheart »

Lansiron wrote:You know what're also awesome, though? Cassowaries.

You know, there are still some people out there that question whether or not birds were descended from dinosaurs.
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there were still people out there that believed humans and dinosaurs coexisted in a Flinstones-esque prehistoric age. Heck, some people still think whales are fish.
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Beware Illi

Post by Bricu »

Lansiron wrote:You know what're also awesome, though? Cassowaries.

You know, there are still some people out there that question whether or not birds were descended from dinosaurs.

OH AND YOU TOO GRYPH


"It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there were still people out there that believed humans and dinosaurs coexisted in a Flinstones-esque prehistoric age. Heck, some people still think whales are fish."


Listen here heathen, my ancestors rode their Brontosaurus to Church. Don't you give me any "science!"
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Post Reply