OMFG

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: OMFG

Post by Delion »

Happy burthdaes from teh FOOTURE~ AwoooOOOOooOOooooOooooh~!

(You're still awesome in the future btw)
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Ceil
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Contact:

Re: OMFG

Post by Ceil »

Happy birthday. <3
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: OMFG

Post by Gryphonheart »

than wrote:Merry Chrystemas, everyone! Did you tell Santa Gabby what you wanted this year?
Fix't. ;) Happy birthday! :D
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Tiforis
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: OMFG

Post by Tiforis »

Happy cake day! :)
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: OMFG

Post by Chrystenise »

Thank you so much, everyone. Being in my physical condition I am right now, I wasn't able to go out or anything, so it was uneventful and WoW-filled. But the company today from everyone was so greatly appreciated!

Also, a very big thank you for:

Aleros/Yva: They chipped in and made a Knightbane Carapace for Isi.
Alishe/Prydion: They made Battlelord's Plate Boots for Chryste.
Cabby: She got Isi a pair of Proto-hide leggings, with a leg patch (and comically referred to them as batteries since they came separate in a small pack XD) for Isi.

I hard Lans has me a life-sized pin-up of all my characters, colored and signed too, but he just doesn't know it yet. =P

<3!
User avatar
Threnn
Site Admin
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

Re: OMFG

Post by Threnn »

Woooo birthday! <3!
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: OMFG

Post by Lansiron »

Chrystenise wrote: I hard Lans has me a life-sized pin-up of all my characters, colored and signed too, but he just doesn't know it yet. =P
Oh my.
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: OMFG

Post by Beltar »

Yay birthday!
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: OMFG

Post by Fells »

Eeeeee! Birthy hapday!
Image
Post Reply