The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Fells »

Image

Artist's Comments

A new ref.
Soon to go along with and ID.
This is "DeathWing's baby"
Or Samantha.

My user name Deathwingsbaby means Baby/young Black dragon.
In the warcraft adventures Deathwing is father to all black dragons.

I really like her appearance in this.
To me the shoulders give her the feel she needs.
Her face conveys the thoughts I wanted it to and
her out fit is exactly what I wanted it to be, reveling, functional and protective.
They seem to show her "slave" states.
Where her feet, wings and hands show that she has power to brake away.
The chains are placed in useful places.
They would help control and move her.
The chains give the ability to disable and cause pain.
Her small tail is incredibly useful being prehensile.



I cannot begin to describe the level of WTF here.
Image
User avatar
Dravir
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: British Columbia, The Frozen North

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Dravir »

Early April Fools? Please let it be such?

When I saw this, I felt a part of my intelligent mind die a little.
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.
User avatar
Varenna
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:43 am
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Varenna »

AGH
Personal isn't the same as important.
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Beltar »

Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Chrystenise »

Brett Michaels?
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Delion »

Chris and I are calling "troll" because of the sentence:

"Wings are lage and blackend as her farthers is to." and, you know, the whole thing. In the vast majority of cases people with this loose a grasp on the english language aren't usually this good at drawing. I mean wtf is up with the chest - that looks like a conscious decision to make it look non-human.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Denne »

The spelling... it buuuuurns...
User avatar
Aelflaed
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am
Location: The Swamp
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Aelflaed »

It also looks either like it has a beer-gut, or like it's pregnant? There's something odd going on between the boobs and the knees...

Either way, it's a little brain bendy, whether it's intentionally so or not >.<
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Fells »

The DevArt I found this on seems to be someone named Samantha (SURPRISED?) who does this sort of thing with others' artwork. I really don't think this is a troll.

Beware guys, apparently SHE'S FISTY
Image
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Delion »

Aelflaed wrote:It also looks either like it has a beer-gut, or like it's pregnant? There's something odd going on between the boobs and the knees...

Either way, it's a little brain bendy, whether it's intentionally so or not >.<
Its intentionally draconic in torso shape.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Post Reply