I was told you wanted this.
Linked because the thing is too goddamn long to fit in a post.
For Anna:
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: For Anna:
<3 We will have so many lols...
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
Re: For Anna:
Wait, is this Miss Only Experienced Roleplayers Allowed In My Tavern DK chick from Stormwind?
Re: For Anna:
Let this be a lesson to you all:
An RPer's worth is judged by how many times their RSP mentions their breasts.
An RPer's worth is judged by how many times their RSP mentions their breasts.
Re: For Anna:
Yes Bell. The same one that's been name-dropping Riders members in general chat.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
Re: For Anna:
I like the summary paragraph at the end of the whole fucking wall of text. So if you don't want to read her whole RSP, all you have to do is...go through her whole RSP!
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: For Anna:
The thing is, the TLDR version which is all the way down at the end?
Tells you that she looks mostly like any Draenei, isn't obviously a DK ('cause she's alive, apparently having signed up), and a few other things. Which, quite honestly, would make a fine RSP.
sigh.
Also, Fells - you have SO much more patience than I would. So much.
Tells you that she looks mostly like any Draenei, isn't obviously a DK ('cause she's alive, apparently having signed up), and a few other things. Which, quite honestly, would make a fine RSP.
sigh.
Also, Fells - you have SO much more patience than I would. So much.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
Re: For Anna:
Let us not forget this little gem:
"She is shaved everywhere except for her head hair."
T.
M.
I.
"She is shaved everywhere except for her head hair."
T.
M.
I.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
