For Anna:

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: For Anna:

Post by Denne »

uthas wrote:Let us not forget this little gem:

"She is shaved everywhere except for her head hair."

T.
M.
I.
Says you, but I can always tell that by looking at armored people. Always.
User avatar
Shad
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 am

Re: For Anna:

Post by Shad »

My favorite part is her variable height, left up to the reader's discretion.

Please note that her profile has since changed three--once when Fells got it down small enough that you didn't have to scroll, once when she decided "heck with that" and made it three times as long again (apparently she could not stand to have a profile that did not mention her breasts), and now it's again back down to a simple non-scrolling one. The variable height has endured through all versions. Now, however, it is no longer an eleven inch range. It grew to thirteen inches in the third version (6'5"-7'6"), and it is now eighteen inches, from 6'0" to 7'6".

On a related note, she spent ten minutes haranguing Argol for having a draenei male over nine feet tall.
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: For Anna:

Post by Fells »

Image
Image
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: For Anna:

Post by Gryphonheart »

Aelflaed wrote:Yes Bell. The same one that's been name-dropping Riders members in general chat.
Wait, what?
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: For Anna:

Post by Fells »

Comment on this from work: "This is like a road map to Asberger's."
Image
Post Reply