The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
you're not allowed to post anymoreFells wrote:Beware guys, apparently SHE'S FISTY
OW
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
I've looked at this thread several times now, and I still don't know what to say about it.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
PM me a link to the original where you found it, and I'll make it happen.Fells wrote:Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
asfagasdasafaghakslksdalslkkdlaskdklasdfadsfaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
I... well that's just... wow...
If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
No, they are not.Kost wrote:I... well that's just... wow...
If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
Because we're only allowed to skin her alive.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
