Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Post by Shaila »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... rlGrey.jpg

The topic with the original picture and various other versions of it:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 1&pageNo=1

Enjoy!
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Post by Delion »

Well, I know Delion is going to have fun in Cataclysm. Pity about you ruffians, however. If any of you would like lessons in teamaking, I suggest you look elsewhere - I have to start polishing my monocle.



Image

Image
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Post by Denne »

Lawl
Image
Image
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Post by Bellesta »

Image

Do not tempt the power of this shirt.
User avatar
Chelody
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: This Handbasket is rather snug...

Re: Deathwing Is A Gentleman

Post by Chelody »

Image

Image

Image
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.
Post Reply