Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!
Moderator: Guild Officer
-
Aelflaed
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am
- Location: The Swamp
-
Contact:
Post
by Aelflaed »
In a Gabinet, obviously.
(picture taken outside my target. yes, for real)
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
-
Denne
- Posts: 376
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm
Post
by Denne »
As I understand it, that's also the name of her ISP.
-
than
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm
Post
by than »
I need to rent some Gabinet space for my alts.
-
Chrystenise
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Post
by Chrystenise »
than wrote:I need to rent some Gabinet space for my alts.
Did you just call me a whore?
-
than
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm
Post
by than »
Well, no...
but it was implicit. <,<