Naxx 25 on Friday, Nov 27th.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Naxx 25 on Friday, Nov 27th.

Post by Yva »

http://totallyraiding.com/forum/viewtop ... 160#p26160

Duugy-bot 9000 would like epics. Come halp.

<3
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Naxx 25 on Friday, Nov 27th.

Post by Bricu »

Tentative "I'm down" here!
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Naxx 25 on Friday, Nov 27th.

Post by Beltar »

We'll be mid-move, but should have computers and cable hooked up. Put me down as "tentative dorven deeps."
Post Reply