I GOT AN A

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

I GOT AN A

Post by Bricu »

holy shit. I got an A. Next up: I conquer Java Development.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Shad
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 am

Re: I GOT AN A

Post by Shad »

WOO! Grats!
I don't know if you know this, but baby bears are precious and soft. --Mylune
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: I GOT AN A

Post by Yva »

Grats honey.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
User avatar
Itanya_blade
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: I GOT AN A

Post by Itanya_blade »

Wooters!
User avatar
Aelflaed
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am
Location: The Swamp
Contact:

Re: I GOT AN A

Post by Aelflaed »

wooo!
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
Post Reply