/afk

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

/afk

Post by Tarq »

Heading to San Francisco for the week! I'll be back next Thursday evening; expect some fic while I'm gone to tell you what Tarq & Jak are up to. Cheers!
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: /afk

Post by Fells »

Also AFK for Thanksgiving! I've been hugely fucking lax in writing, so I'ma try and at least get some ideas down on paper while I'm gone. Plan is to be back on Saturday!
Image
User avatar
Kyraine
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 pm

Re: /afk

Post by Kyraine »

Have safe trips, and happy thanksgiving!
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...
Post Reply