Twilight Heroin

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Twilight Heroin

Post by Shaila »

User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Denne »

Sparkly.
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Shaila »

I'd like to think of something more to say about this, but I feel like everything that could be said has already been said.

...except the obvious jokes, you guys probably know what they are.
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Delion »

Pretty sure this crack was invented first. Then Stephanie Meyer got her hands on it and while enjoying said crack, got an idea for a book.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Shaila »

You proved me wrong, Del.
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Delion »

Nothing like having your own personal brand of heroin.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Twilight Heroin

Post by Lansiron »

Yeah. thanks a lot.

I clicked the link, read the story, then clicked the heading, despite knowing exactly what sort of website TMZ was, and now I feel like I'dve lost about as much raw brain matter as I did over those next five minutes as I would spending an hour browsing /b/ and the WoW General forums combined.
Post Reply