Top-Boobs.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Top-Boobs.

Post by Bellesta »

(Blame Buu and Ale.)

Image
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Lansiron »

I can only approve.
User avatar
Aleros
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Aleros »

Epic win.
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Yva »

Image
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Shaila »

Yva's modification reminded me of something.

I've always thought, if I was a girl, I'd draw on my torso so that my breasts would look like eyeballs, then I'd draw a nose right above my bellybutton, which would be the mouth open in a tiny "o" shape, so that my torso would look like it was very surprised at something.

It's just so easy to see, you barely even need to draw anything. Female torsos naturally look surprised.

Male torsos look like they're feeling down about something.

Edit: I did it. Following link not work-safe. My apologies to Lans. ...and my character.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3316/shailaface.jpg
Zalbuu
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Zalbuu »

The title just gives me visions of Jeremy Clarkson making inappropriate comments while testing various boob models.
Fuck Force Unleashed on the Wii.
Fuck floppy drives.
User avatar
Israia
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 am
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Israia »

Shaila wrote:Yva's modification reminded me of something.

I've always thought, if I was a girl, I'd draw on my torso so that my breasts would look like eyeballs, then I'd draw a nose right above my bellybutton, which would be the mouth open in a tiny "o" shape, so that my torso would look like it was very surprised at something.

It's just so easy to see, you barely even need to draw anything. Female torsos naturally look surprised.

Male torsos look like they're feeling down about something.

Edit: I did it. Following link not work-safe. My apologies to Lans. ...and my character.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3316/shailaface.jpg
I love you a little more.
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Top-Boobs.

Post by Lansiron »

</headdesk>
Post Reply