Chris found a website that is along the same lines as itmademyday.com (IMMD) and fmylife.com (FML). These sites are where anyone can post a tiny little snippet of something about their day, ending with the acronym for simplicity.
This new-found site's acronym is MLIT.
Wait for it.
http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/
Time To Make You All Cry
Moderator: Guild Officer
Time To Make You All Cry
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Re: Time To Make You All Cry
fjksldkjh
Dammit Del, did you purposefully go out looking for that?
>:(
Dammit Del, did you purposefully go out looking for that?
>:(
Re: Time To Make You All Cry
*sobs and stabs his eyes with an unsharpened pencil*
Thank you, Del. I hope you're happy. Dick.
Thank you, Del. I hope you're happy. Dick.
- Fingold
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: Monterrey (two r's), Mexico.
- Contact:
Re: Time To Make You All Cry
I say we all pool money and send our best (wo)man to Oz in order to find Del and cover him in Sodium (with some sparkles added, natch) and wait for him to sweat to death.
If he's going, he's going aussie-style: human barbie!
If he's going, he's going aussie-style: human barbie!
Strategery