Hooray! It is still your birthday here!
Many happy returns.
Celebrate the Chelody!
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Celebrate the Chelody!
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.
Re: Celebrate the Chelody!
Happy Birthday! 
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Re: Celebrate the Chelody!
I'm so horrible I didn't even -see- this until right now. Its like, extra birthday magics! <3 you guys soooo much.Thank you for all the warm wishes. I did indeed have an awesome birthday!
I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life.