Happy burthdaes from teh FOOTURE~ AwoooOOOOooOOooooOooooh~!
(You're still awesome in the future btw)
OMFG
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: OMFG
Happy birthday. <3
-
Gryphonheart
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
- Contact:
Re: OMFG
Fix't.than wrote:Merry Chrystemas, everyone! Did you tell Santa Gabby what you wanted this year?
Re: OMFG
Happy cake day! 
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
- Chrystenise
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: OMFG
Thank you so much, everyone. Being in my physical condition I am right now, I wasn't able to go out or anything, so it was uneventful and WoW-filled. But the company today from everyone was so greatly appreciated!
Also, a very big thank you for:
Aleros/Yva: They chipped in and made a Knightbane Carapace for Isi.
Alishe/Prydion: They made Battlelord's Plate Boots for Chryste.
Cabby: She got Isi a pair of Proto-hide leggings, with a leg patch (and comically referred to them as batteries since they came separate in a small pack XD) for Isi.
I hard Lans has me a life-sized pin-up of all my characters, colored and signed too, but he just doesn't know it yet. =P
<3!
Also, a very big thank you for:
Aleros/Yva: They chipped in and made a Knightbane Carapace for Isi.
Alishe/Prydion: They made Battlelord's Plate Boots for Chryste.
Cabby: She got Isi a pair of Proto-hide leggings, with a leg patch (and comically referred to them as batteries since they came separate in a small pack XD) for Isi.
I hard Lans has me a life-sized pin-up of all my characters, colored and signed too, but he just doesn't know it yet. =P
<3!
Re: OMFG
Oh my.Chrystenise wrote: I hard Lans has me a life-sized pin-up of all my characters, colored and signed too, but he just doesn't know it yet. =P
Re: OMFG
Yay birthday!

