The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Fingold
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 am
Location: Monterrey (two r's), Mexico.
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Fingold »

Whatevs. I'd hit it.
Strategery
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Fells »

Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.
Image
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Tarq »

Fells wrote:Beware guys, apparently SHE'S FISTY
you're not allowed to post anymore

OW
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Thiyenn
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:02 am

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Thiyenn »

D:
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Shaila »

I've looked at this thread several times now, and I still don't know what to say about it.
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Beltar »

Fells wrote:
Beltar wrote:Tell me you're a member over at the Warcraft Sues LJ community and can post that there. PLEASE. If not, point me toward the original and *I'll* do it.
Oh please do. Link me, I wanna see.
PM me a link to the original where you found it, and I'll make it happen.
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Lansiron »

asfagasdasafaghakslksdalslkkdlaskdklasdfadsfaffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Denne »

Image
User avatar
Kost
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Kost »

I... well that's just... wow...

If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Delion »

Kost wrote:I... well that's just... wow...

If she dies in game, are the leather workers allowed to skin her?
No, they are not.

Because we're only allowed to skin her alive.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Post Reply