Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Dravir
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: British Columbia, The Frozen North

Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Dravir »

As promised, I have uploaded the photos I took for all and sundry to see. Flickr, for those that do not have me on the Facebook
Here they are.
The dirty evidence.
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Denne »

Dravir wrote:in all it's glory
I'm calling the Grammar Police.
User avatar
Yva
Posts: 784
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Yva »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18202137@N ... 442952239/

And after this picture, Feliche was never seen again. Yva - ATE - him.
So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Bricu »

why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?

I'm uploading pics slowly. I'll get permission to dispaly them publically
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Lansiron »

On review of these and earlier footage, I am comfortable enough to say that we are all some sexy dudes and ladies.
User avatar
Aelflaed
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am
Location: The Swamp
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Aelflaed »

I think you need a little blurb about why there are only 9 people and a tree in that picture... 'cause I'm not sure everyone will get it on first glance. :D
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Tarq »

But then we'll have to explain why Zalbuu is sitting on Alishe!
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Itanya_blade
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 pm

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Itanya_blade »

There's a dirty tree in the warrior picture
User avatar
Dravir
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: British Columbia, The Frozen North

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Dravir »

Bricu wrote:why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?
I seem to recall everyone commenting on how awesome it was, then I demanded you lift tyour shirt again so I could take a picture.
Avers: My God, the Anals o Darrowshire is a pain in the ass when you have four chicks who need it.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Post by Bricu »

Dravir wrote:
Bricu wrote:why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?
I seem to recall everyone commenting on how awesome it was, then I demanded you lift tyour shirt again so I could take a picture.
oh yeah.

Wow. That was a really weird day.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Post Reply