Page 1 of 2

Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:05 pm
by Dravir
As promised, I have uploaded the photos I took for all and sundry to see. Flickr, for those that do not have me on the Facebook
Here they are.
The dirty evidence.

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:13 pm
by Denne
Dravir wrote:in all it's glory
I'm calling the Grammar Police.

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:58 pm
by Yva
http://www.flickr.com/photos/18202137@N ... 442952239/

And after this picture, Feliche was never seen again. Yva - ATE - him.

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 pm
by Bricu
why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?

I'm uploading pics slowly. I'll get permission to dispaly them publically

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 pm
by Lansiron
On review of these and earlier footage, I am comfortable enough to say that we are all some sexy dudes and ladies.

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 am
by Aelflaed
I think you need a little blurb about why there are only 9 people and a tree in that picture... 'cause I'm not sure everyone will get it on first glance. :D

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:58 am
by Tarq
But then we'll have to explain why Zalbuu is sitting on Alishe!

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 am
by Itanya_blade
There's a dirty tree in the warrior picture

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 pm
by Dravir
Bricu wrote:why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?
I seem to recall everyone commenting on how awesome it was, then I demanded you lift tyour shirt again so I could take a picture.

Re: Feathermeet 2009: The Album

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm
by Bricu
Dravir wrote:
Bricu wrote:why was there a camera focused on my belt buckle and my crotch?
I seem to recall everyone commenting on how awesome it was, then I demanded you lift tyour shirt again so I could take a picture.
oh yeah.

Wow. That was a really weird day.