Page 1 of 1
The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:08 pm
by Shaila
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/08/04
A legitimate concern, I think. How we will fight back this prettyful menace?
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:32 pm
by than
Clearly the government is trying to entrance us with ground-level rainbows! We HAVE to fight back!
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 pm
by Denne
Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:03 pm
by Bricu
oh, please be real. Please be real. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a real concern.
PRODOMINANTLY
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:04 pm
by Shaila
Denne wrote:Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Oh my god, I think you've hit upon something here.
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:23 am
by Delion
Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:36 am
by Shaila
Delion wrote:Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
I giggled.
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:08 am
by Lansiron
I, too, did giggle.