The Rainbow Conspiracy

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Shaila »

http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/08/04

A legitimate concern, I think. How we will fight back this prettyful menace?
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by than »

Clearly the government is trying to entrance us with ground-level rainbows! We HAVE to fight back!
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Denne »

Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Bricu »

oh, please be real. Please be real. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a real concern.

PRODOMINANTLY
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Shaila »

Denne wrote:Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Oh my god, I think you've hit upon something here.
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Delion »

Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Shaila »

Delion wrote:Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
I giggled.
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy

Post by Lansiron »

I, too, did giggle.
Post Reply