http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/08/04
A legitimate concern, I think. How we will fight back this prettyful menace?
The Rainbow Conspiracy
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Clearly the government is trying to entrance us with ground-level rainbows! We HAVE to fight back!
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
oh, please be real. Please be real. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a real concern.
PRODOMINANTLY
PRODOMINANTLY
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Oh my god, I think you've hit upon something here.Denne wrote:Wait, the government SUPPORTS homosexual rights? This is deeper than any of us ever suspected...
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
I giggled.Delion wrote:Clearly the angle of the rainbow is mathematically incorrect. On top of this, the colours are far too bright. The government needs to stop brightening up the world and get back to the dark colours of IRL 2. Using photoshop, I'm going to dull the colours of IRL and send them to the government to show them how they should be doing it. Unless they do this, I refuse to buy IRL 3.
Re: The Rainbow Conspiracy
I, too, did giggle.
