The Right People/Hey Sailor Arena Teams

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

The Right People/Hey Sailor Arena Teams

Post by Bricu »

Howdy folks.

So I put together a 3 man and a 5 man arena team* that is more for fun than anything else. I'm thinking we can schedule matches on sunday's, between 9 server and 11 server. How would that sound to folk?










*While I would personally LOVE to have a high arena raiting and get PVP EPIX, it is not somethign I want to stress over or have people yell at each other for. It is more important to me that people have fun and get along than to get the epix. Yeah, i'm a carebear. I get paid money to be a carebear. STFU.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Arrens
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: The Right People/Hey Sailor Arena Teams

Post by Arrens »

Are we talking mornings or evening? If mornings, it's gonna be sketchy sometimes based upon my son. If evenings, probably not as I typically log off around 9-10 server due to crazy work hours. Of course, I'm almost always up for any kind of PvP unless there's RPs, so consider me a wildcard.
Post Reply