Page 1 of 1
TimTams
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:01 am
by Delion
Okay you unlearned fucks. These are TimTams.
http://www.arnotts.com.au/our-products/ ... m-tam.aspx
Here is how you do a TimTam Slam (or Mainlining TimTams).
http://aspiringaussie.com/2009/02/lesso ... -tam-slam/
You are now learned.
Re: TimTams
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:47 pm
by Shaila
I saw TimTams in my American grocery store recently.
WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.
Re: TimTams
Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:03 pm
by Lansiron
I know what a timtam is, thankyouverymuch.
..now I need some.
Re: TimTams
Posted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:29 pm
by Fingold
I just bought these at the store the other day.
I'm sure they're not the real deal, the oxycontin to Aussies' true heroin. But they're still delicious!
Still, DAMN YOU FUTURELAND PEOPLES AND YOUR TASTY CHOCOLATEY TREATS!
Re: TimTams
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:53 pm
by Bellesta
Okay you down-under ponces, I see your TimTams and accept your challenge.
Brb making coffee.