TimTams

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

TimTams

Post by Delion »

Okay you unlearned fucks. These are TimTams.

http://www.arnotts.com.au/our-products/ ... m-tam.aspx

Here is how you do a TimTam Slam (or Mainlining TimTams).

http://aspiringaussie.com/2009/02/lesso ... -tam-slam/

You are now learned.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: TimTams

Post by Shaila »

I saw TimTams in my American grocery store recently.

WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: TimTams

Post by Lansiron »

I know what a timtam is, thankyouverymuch.

..now I need some.
User avatar
Fingold
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 am
Location: Monterrey (two r's), Mexico.
Contact:

Re: TimTams

Post by Fingold »

I just bought these at the store the other day.

I'm sure they're not the real deal, the oxycontin to Aussies' true heroin. But they're still delicious!

Still, DAMN YOU FUTURELAND PEOPLES AND YOUR TASTY CHOCOLATEY TREATS!
Strategery
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: TimTams

Post by Bellesta »

Okay you down-under ponces, I see your TimTams and accept your challenge.

Brb making coffee.
Post Reply