Okay you unlearned fucks. These are TimTams.
http://www.arnotts.com.au/our-products/ ... m-tam.aspx
Here is how you do a TimTam Slam (or Mainlining TimTams).
http://aspiringaussie.com/2009/02/lesso ... -tam-slam/
You are now learned.
TimTams
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: TimTams
I saw TimTams in my American grocery store recently.
WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.
WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.
Re: TimTams
I know what a timtam is, thankyouverymuch.
..now I need some.
..now I need some.
- Fingold
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: Monterrey (two r's), Mexico.
- Contact:
Re: TimTams
I just bought these at the store the other day.
I'm sure they're not the real deal, the oxycontin to Aussies' true heroin. But they're still delicious!
Still, DAMN YOU FUTURELAND PEOPLES AND YOUR TASTY CHOCOLATEY TREATS!
I'm sure they're not the real deal, the oxycontin to Aussies' true heroin. But they're still delicious!
Still, DAMN YOU FUTURELAND PEOPLES AND YOUR TASTY CHOCOLATEY TREATS!
Strategery
Re: TimTams
Okay you down-under ponces, I see your TimTams and accept your challenge.
Brb making coffee.
Brb making coffee.