The Turkinator

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

The Turkinator

Post by Gryphonheart »

If you're still after The Turkinator achievement, Tracker Snacks makes it so much easier by a ridiculous margin. As it turns out, I have 19 of these snacks to spare. If you want one, post here or contact me in-game and I'll send one your way to make the achievement-getting easier. :D
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: The Turkinator

Post by Delion »

I used the macro /tar Wild Turkey and if I couldn't locate it between trees, Mind Vision.

Elwynn was a bitch, so I'm doing it in Tirisfal Glades. Less trees, more open, less people.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Post Reply