Page 1 of 1

Friday Funday?

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:21 pm
by Bricu
Saturday I have to work super early in the AM and I am shipping my mostly working Mac back. This means I have time on friday for wow based shenanigans. Who is up for some?
(say starting at 6:00 server, ending at 10:30)

Possible ideas:

PvP in Undercity (not IC), Some sort of Raid (all IC), Battlegrounding, Arenaing...Old World Raiding...


I'm up for whatever. Whose in?

Re: Friday Funday?

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm
by Arrens
Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?

Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.

Re: Friday Funday?

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:35 pm
by Threnn
\o

Re: Friday Funday?

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm
by Bricu
Arrens wrote:Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?

Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.

Damn. I meant Ogrimmar. Thrall must die so I get a bear.