Saturday I have to work super early in the AM and I am shipping my mostly working Mac back. This means I have time on friday for wow based shenanigans. Who is up for some?
(say starting at 6:00 server, ending at 10:30)
Possible ideas:
PvP in Undercity (not IC), Some sort of Raid (all IC), Battlegrounding, Arenaing...Old World Raiding...
I'm up for whatever. Whose in?
Friday Funday?
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Friday Funday?
Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?
Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.
Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.
Re: Friday Funday?
Arrens wrote:Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?
Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.
Damn. I meant Ogrimmar. Thrall must die so I get a bear.
