Friday Funday?

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Friday Funday?

Post by Bricu »

Saturday I have to work super early in the AM and I am shipping my mostly working Mac back. This means I have time on friday for wow based shenanigans. Who is up for some?
(say starting at 6:00 server, ending at 10:30)

Possible ideas:

PvP in Undercity (not IC), Some sort of Raid (all IC), Battlegrounding, Arenaing...Old World Raiding...


I'm up for whatever. Whose in?
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Arrens
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Friday Funday?

Post by Arrens »

Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?

Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.
User avatar
Threnn
Site Admin
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

Re: Friday Funday?

Post by Threnn »

\o
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Friday Funday?

Post by Bricu »

Arrens wrote:Dude, why's it gotta be Undercity? Cant' we leave Sylvie alone? Please? PLEASE?

Aside from that, I'm game for whatever as well. Raids might be a little difficult with S.W.M.B.O. (She Who Must Be Obeyed, for the uninformed) unless it's a shorter one (ala OS or Ony). But yeah. I'm in.

Damn. I meant Ogrimmar. Thrall must die so I get a bear.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Post Reply