Folks:
So there's this other blog,Wanted to Trade RP, and it needs art. Screen shots, pics, stick figures, whatever you can throw at it. All art will get mad props and credits. The prettier it is, the more readers we get. The more readers, the increased exposure for your artz.
Post, email, pm or even mail me a CD full of your stuff that we can use.
Thanks--
Bricu
Call For Art
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Call For Art
Is there anything specific that you're in need of? Or just looking for material for the occasional post, like "check this here out".
If anything at all of mine has struck you as share-worthy, feel free to post it however! Or use it in the site, just lemme know what it's going to be doing there.
If anything at all of mine has struck you as share-worthy, feel free to post it however! Or use it in the site, just lemme know what it's going to be doing there.
Re: Call For Art
all of your stuff is share worthy lans. all of it. I just need a bunch of images for posts... hell ,give me an image and i'll make it work (go go yellow blogging)
Re: Call For Art
Well, I also want some of your geography art. You know, like the location of mexico.Illithias wrote:I could dump all the relevant image links from my photobucket, if you want Brick. Screenshots, drawings, Photoshop paintings, etc.
Re: Call For Art
AHEM. I'm bumping this as I need MOAR ARTS.
I am looking for more screenies/drawnings of wrathgate. Feel free to submit stick figure drawings.
I am looking for more screenies/drawnings of wrathgate. Feel free to submit stick figure drawings.
Re: Call For Art
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/K ... thgate.jpg
Early, unfinished sketch of Feliche and Bellesta marching to wrathgate. Never fixed Feliche's problem of 'hey I'm nowhere near bulky enough.'
Early, unfinished sketch of Feliche and Bellesta marching to wrathgate. Never fixed Feliche's problem of 'hey I'm nowhere near bulky enough.'
Re: Call For Art
... man I have like 3 placeholders I need to fill out finally. ><
