Call For Art

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Call For Art

Post by Bricu »

Folks:

So there's this other blog,Wanted to Trade RP, and it needs art. Screen shots, pics, stick figures, whatever you can throw at it. All art will get mad props and credits. The prettier it is, the more readers we get. The more readers, the increased exposure for your artz.

Post, email, pm or even mail me a CD full of your stuff that we can use.

Thanks--
Bricu
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Call For Art

Post by Lansiron »

Is there anything specific that you're in need of? Or just looking for material for the occasional post, like "check this here out".

If anything at all of mine has struck you as share-worthy, feel free to post it however! Or use it in the site, just lemme know what it's going to be doing there.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bricu »

all of your stuff is share worthy lans. all of it. I just need a bunch of images for posts... hell ,give me an image and i'll make it work (go go yellow blogging)
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bricu »

Illithias wrote:I could dump all the relevant image links from my photobucket, if you want Brick. Screenshots, drawings, Photoshop paintings, etc.
Well, I also want some of your geography art. You know, like the location of mexico.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bricu »

AHEM. I'm bumping this as I need MOAR ARTS.

I am looking for more screenies/drawnings of wrathgate. Feel free to submit stick figure drawings.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bellesta »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/K ... thgate.jpg

Early, unfinished sketch of Feliche and Bellesta marching to wrathgate. Never fixed Feliche's problem of 'hey I'm nowhere near bulky enough.'
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bricu »

ooh. next Fel or Bell post, that's going up!
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: Call For Art

Post by Bellesta »

... man I have like 3 placeholders I need to fill out finally. ><
Post Reply