http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... gue_hd.jpg
o/...EYES WITHOUT A FA-AAAACE... o/
Hey Tarq....
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Hey Tarq....
Show helm graphics, IMO.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Re: Hey Tarq....
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: Hey Tarq....
Looking at it again, the big, glowy bit is reminding me more of this:


Re: Hey Tarq....
I very much look forward to looking like a geist.
Re: Hey Tarq....
Chronicle of Hilariously Uncomfortable Moments:
Lans finally turns up again and comes home to find Geist-Shaila.
Lans finally turns up again and comes home to find Geist-Shaila.
Re: Hey Tarq....
There are so many potential scenarios in which that would actually happen, too.
Re: Hey Tarq....
I nominate this to be the Jesus Demon suit.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
Re: Hey Tarq....
Right, for the whole "what if" thread, if you folk start using the Gimp Suit, i'm walking away from the forums for a week.
