Hey Tarq....

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Hey Tarq....

Post by Beltar »

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/ima ... gue_hd.jpg

o/...EYES WITHOUT A FA-AAAACE... o/
User avatar
Tiforis
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Tiforis »

Show helm graphics, IMO.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Tarq »

Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Denne »

Looking at it again, the big, glowy bit is reminding me more of this:
Image
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Shaila »

I very much look forward to looking like a geist.
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Shaila »

>.>
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Lansiron »

Chronicle of Hilariously Uncomfortable Moments:

Lans finally turns up again and comes home to find Geist-Shaila.
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Shaila »

There are so many potential scenarios in which that would actually happen, too.
User avatar
uthas
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Absolution

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by uthas »

I nominate this to be the Jesus Demon suit.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Hey Tarq....

Post by Bricu »

Right, for the whole "what if" thread, if you folk start using the Gimp Suit, i'm walking away from the forums for a week.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Post Reply