Out of action

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: Out of action

Post by Delion »

Tarq wrote:Gtalk enabled. Did you know that your security certificates tend to be fucked up when your computer thinks it's 2002?
IT ISN'T?!?!?!
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Out of action

Post by Lansiron »

Don't listen to him, Del. His computer was built by Yog-Sothoth.
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Out of action

Post by Tarq »

Spawned by Yog-Sothoth. Building is such a tawdry mortal thing to N'HRAGGOC DBUK OA RKATHATH!
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Threnn
Site Admin
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

Re: Out of action

Post by Threnn »

Ia! Ia!
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Out of action

Post by Bricu »

I am never coming back to these cthonic forums again. phpBB: Developed by Miskatonic University, for the Discriminating Elder God.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
User avatar
Aelflaed
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 am
Location: The Swamp
Contact:

Re: Out of action

Post by Aelflaed »

For the first time since we switched hosting, I have a vague wish to see proboards.

Just to see what the hell the ads would be.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Out of action

Post by Chrystenise »

Did someone ask for a proboards add based on this post?

Image
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: Out of action

Post by than »

So, Tarq, what's your new contact info? Tarq@shub-niggurath.net?
Post Reply