IT ISN'T?!?!?!Tarq wrote:Gtalk enabled. Did you know that your security certificates tend to be fucked up when your computer thinks it's 2002?
Out of action
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Out of action
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Re: Out of action
Don't listen to him, Del. His computer was built by Yog-Sothoth.
Re: Out of action
Spawned by Yog-Sothoth. Building is such a tawdry mortal thing to N'HRAGGOC DBUK OA RKATHATH!
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: Out of action
I am never coming back to these cthonic forums again. phpBB: Developed by Miskatonic University, for the Discriminating Elder God.
Re: Out of action
For the first time since we switched hosting, I have a vague wish to see proboards.
Just to see what the hell the ads would be.
Just to see what the hell the ads would be.
[5.OOC] Beltar: Hammer of What The Fuck Were You Thinking
- Chrystenise
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: Out of action
Did someone ask for a proboards add based on this post?


Re: Out of action
So, Tarq, what's your new contact info? Tarq@shub-niggurath.net?
