Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!
Moderator: Guild Officer
Delion
Posts: 446 Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory
Post
by Delion » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:07 am
So I decided Delion in kitty form looks pretty much like this but white.
It are regal and fluffy and has little eartufts.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Fells
Posts: 831 Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno
Post
by Fells » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm
Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
Fells
Posts: 831 Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno
Post
by Fells » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:21 pm
Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
Denne
Posts: 376 Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm
Post
by Denne » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:32 pm
Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
You will melt faces in pvp.
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162 Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:
Post
by Gryphonheart » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:22 pm
Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
You will melt faces in pvp.
The Ashbringer...
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
Ulthanon
Posts: 431 Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 41 yards behind you.
Post
by Ulthanon » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 pm
Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES
Aleros
Posts: 215 Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am
Post
by Aleros » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:15 am
If cats could smile really wide...