Druid Forms

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Druid Forms

Post by Delion »

So I decided Delion in kitty form looks pretty much like this but white.

Image

It are regal and fluffy and has little eartufts.
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Fells »

Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
Image
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Fells »

Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
Image
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Denne »

Your sig is now just that much more accurate.

You will melt faces in pvp.
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Gryphonheart »

Your sig is now just that much more accurate.

You will melt faces in pvp.

The Ashbringer...
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Ulthanon
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 41 yards behind you.

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Ulthanon »

Your sig is now just that much more accurate.
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES
User avatar
Aleros
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am

Re: Druid Forms

Post by Aleros »

If cats could smile really wide...

Image
Post Reply