The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Kost
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Location: Under your bed.
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Kost »

Delion wrote:
No, they are not.

Because we're only allowed to skin her alive.
Works by me. She'll make a lovely hat.
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Denne »

Careful. I don't see them listed, but it's possible that's ONE OF HER FETISHES.
User avatar
Fells
Posts: 831
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
Location: Keno

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Fells »

That's what the chains are for. She already lists that they're for constraining and moving her. Yanking her skin away is a pretty reasonable conclusion.
Image
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by than »

Because DEATHWING would totally have a daughter named SAMANTHA.
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by Gryphonheart »

than wrote:Because DEATHWING would totally have a daughter named SAMANTHA.
I believe he also has a son named Bob, and nephew named Elmer. :lol:
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.

Post by than »

"Onyxfang, Doomclaw, this is my daughter, Sammy. Say hello to daddy's subordinates, Sammy!"
Post Reply