Works by me. She'll make a lovely hat.Delion wrote:
No, they are not.
Because we're only allowed to skin her alive.
The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Not being able to govern events, I govern myself.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Careful. I don't see them listed, but it's possible that's ONE OF HER FETISHES.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
That's what the chains are for. She already lists that they're for constraining and moving her. Yanking her skin away is a pretty reasonable conclusion.

Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
Because DEATHWING would totally have a daughter named SAMANTHA.
-
Gryphonheart
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
- Contact:
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
I believe he also has a son named Bob, and nephew named Elmer.than wrote:Because DEATHWING would totally have a daughter named SAMANTHA.
Re: The Cataclysm Mary Sues are already starting.
"Onyxfang, Doomclaw, this is my daughter, Sammy. Say hello to daddy's subordinates, Sammy!"
