
Lord of the WTFs
Moderator: Guild Officer
- Chrystenise
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: Lord of the WTFs
I should also note that she was pantsless in the Pig. *cry*
Re: Lord of the WTFs
I like the last line. "My backstory is fucking amazing, probably because it was written by professional screenwriters adapting classic literature. Unfortunately, that's all I got, so I'ma walk in circles WHEEEEEE."
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: Lord of the WTFs
Ahahaha. She rips of the LotR intro schpiel word for word, and then fucks up the WoW lore. Epic fail.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
Re: Lord of the WTFs
I'm confused. Does she not -have- breasts?
Re: Lord of the WTFs
Remember: this is serious guys.
(Also, I think I remember from reading the first couple pages of "Rise of the Horde" that "man'ari" means "abomination". Not "demon". But let's not get ahead of ourselves.)
(Also, I think I remember from reading the first couple pages of "Rise of the Horde" that "man'ari" means "abomination". Not "demon". But let's not get ahead of ourselves.)
Re: Lord of the WTFs
it's in the pig
RIGHT NOW
and haylie's too busy to arrest her for six counts of Egregious Suck
RIGHT NOW
and haylie's too busy to arrest her for six counts of Egregious Suck
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
-
Gryphonheart
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
- Contact:
Re: Lord of the WTFs
Why am I so tempted to create a male Draenei Death Knight and walk up to this person to say:
"Greetings, stranger. I don't believe we've ever met, but I can tell that you've suffered much by Arthas' hand. Five hundred years or so, give or take a few dozen, according to my godfather, Sargeras. He's a fantastic bowler, by the way. Not that many people know about that, but I've seen him bowl a 3000 before. It was so awesome it blew Draenor's mind. Literally! That's why the planet is like that now. Anyway, I've just gotta ask...what the name of my great auntie Elune did you do to Arthas to piss him off so bad? You must've done something horrible, considering he's been punishing you for nearly 470 years prior to his birth. I've gotta give it to the Lich King, though—it takes real gonads to nurse a hatred so deep that it takes 10-12 generations of Lordaeronian royalty to breed a being capable of not only withstanding it, but traveling back in time to start *doing* something about it."
/takes a giant gulp of mead.
"Say, I notice you're not wearing any pants—and not bad looking for a two-and-a-half-milleniumite, either. You've got the air of an aimless wanderer about ya...wanna wander aimlessly over to my place? I'll show you a real *MAN*'ari, if you know what I mean."
/eyebrow waggle
Re: Lord of the WTFs
[/quote]Gryphonheart wrote:Why am I so tempted to create a male Draenei Death Knight and walk up to this person to say:
(cool stuff)
/takes a giant gulp of mead.
(more cool stuff)
/eyebrow waggle

