Lord of the WTFs

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Lord of the WTFs

Post by Chrystenise »

Image
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Chrystenise »

I should also note that she was pantsless in the Pig. *cry*
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Tarq »

I like the last line. "My backstory is fucking amazing, probably because it was written by professional screenwriters adapting classic literature. Unfortunately, that's all I got, so I'ma walk in circles WHEEEEEE."
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
uthas
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Location: Absolution

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by uthas »

Ahahaha. She rips of the LotR intro schpiel word for word, and then fucks up the WoW lore. Epic fail.
A rhombus is the kind of rectangle a bitch would draw.
User avatar
Denne
Posts: 376
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:04 pm

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Denne »

I'm confused. Does she not -have- breasts?
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Lansiron »

Remember: this is serious guys.

(Also, I think I remember from reading the first couple pages of "Rise of the Horde" that "man'ari" means "abomination". Not "demon". But let's not get ahead of ourselves.)
User avatar
Shaila
Posts: 372
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 am

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Shaila »

That was hilarious.
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Tarq »

it's in the pig

RIGHT NOW

and haylie's too busy to arrest her for six counts of Egregious Suck
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Gryphonheart
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:43 am
Contact:

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Gryphonheart »

Why am I so tempted to create a male Draenei Death Knight and walk up to this person to say:
"Greetings, stranger. I don't believe we've ever met, but I can tell that you've suffered much by Arthas' hand. Five hundred years or so, give or take a few dozen, according to my godfather, Sargeras. He's a fantastic bowler, by the way. Not that many people know about that, but I've seen him bowl a 3000 before. It was so awesome it blew Draenor's mind. Literally! That's why the planet is like that now. Anyway, I've just gotta ask...what the name of my great auntie Elune did you do to Arthas to piss him off so bad? You must've done something horrible, considering he's been punishing you for nearly 470 years prior to his birth. I've gotta give it to the Lich King, though—it takes real gonads to nurse a hatred so deep that it takes 10-12 generations of Lordaeronian royalty to breed a being capable of not only withstanding it, but traveling back in time to start *doing* something about it."

/takes a giant gulp of mead.

"Say, I notice you're not wearing any pants—and not bad looking for a two-and-a-half-milleniumite, either. You've got the air of an aimless wanderer about ya...wanna wander aimlessly over to my place? I'll show you a real *MAN*'ari, if you know what I mean."

/eyebrow waggle
Image
My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb. All I remember is thinking I want to be like them.
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little, it looked like fun—And it's no coincidence I've come...And I can die when I'm done
User avatar
Lansiron
Posts: 823
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Re: Lord of the WTFs

Post by Lansiron »

Gryphonheart wrote:Why am I so tempted to create a male Draenei Death Knight and walk up to this person to say:
(cool stuff)
/takes a giant gulp of mead.
(more cool stuff)
/eyebrow waggle
[/quote]

Image
Post Reply