I didn't sign up for this!

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Tiforis
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

I didn't sign up for this!

Post by Tiforis »

If you ever once played TIE fighter or any of the other Star Wars flight sims of the day, this is for you.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Beltar
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 am
Location: Kannapolis, North Carolina
Contact:

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Post by Beltar »

Holy crap this owns so hard.

(Trivia: I met Rashonakitty on a Compuserve board devoted to X-Wing and TIE Fighter. And yes, she was better at X-Wing than I was. Just barely.)
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Post by than »

Rofl, I remember TIE Fighter! I used to take Tractor beams just to reroute the energy to shield and lasers!

Also, remember to let some of the Bothans escape!
User avatar
Israia
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 am
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: I didn't sign up for this!

Post by Israia »

((

Once again, an example of SomethingAwful's brilliance.

))
Post Reply