I didn't sign up for this!
Moderator: Guild Officer
I didn't sign up for this!
If you ever once played TIE fighter or any of the other Star Wars flight sims of the day, this is for you.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Re: I didn't sign up for this!
Holy crap this owns so hard.
(Trivia: I met Rashonakitty on a Compuserve board devoted to X-Wing and TIE Fighter. And yes, she was better at X-Wing than I was. Just barely.)
(Trivia: I met Rashonakitty on a Compuserve board devoted to X-Wing and TIE Fighter. And yes, she was better at X-Wing than I was. Just barely.)
Re: I didn't sign up for this!
Rofl, I remember TIE Fighter! I used to take Tractor beams just to reroute the energy to shield and lasers!
Also, remember to let some of the Bothans escape!
Also, remember to let some of the Bothans escape!
Re: I didn't sign up for this!
((
Once again, an example of SomethingAwful's brilliance.
))
Once again, an example of SomethingAwful's brilliance.
))