http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khZcx5LZ-M
Who else can solo the chin? Thought not.
I always knew prot paladins were God
Moderator: Guild Officer
- Chrystenise
- Posts: 740
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
I'd say that's more a testament to the Wrynn NPC being a complete pushover as compared to the other faction bosses than anything.
He's basically a stock level 80 elite with a metric fuckton of hit points. No magical damage, WEAK physical damage, and dual wielding, the three things a protadin is best at. The most dangerous thing in his arsenal is a 2 second stun.
A blood spec DK could do this, probably easier than a protadin, and I wouldn't be surprised if a well-geared warrior/druid could hold him off between enraged/frenzied regens.
The real question should be, why is a fury warrior DWing two one-handers?! =O
Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
He's basically a stock level 80 elite with a metric fuckton of hit points. No magical damage, WEAK physical damage, and dual wielding, the three things a protadin is best at. The most dangerous thing in his arsenal is a 2 second stun.
A blood spec DK could do this, probably easier than a protadin, and I wouldn't be surprised if a well-geared warrior/druid could hold him off between enraged/frenzied regens.
The real question should be, why is a fury warrior DWing two one-handers?! =O
Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
I wonder what he dropped...
On a side note, he looks like a WH:40K Space Marine.
On a side note, he looks like a WH:40K Space Marine.
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
With the Belfadin, we shall cleanse.
WE SHALL CLEANSE!
WE SHALL CLEANSE!
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES
Re: I always knew prot paladins were God
Probably more like Wrynn is all "BACK OFF I GOT THIS SLICKEAR"Chrystenise wrote:Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
"But uh... Sire, you look a little worn o-"
"I SAID BACK OFF, HE SHALL DIE BY MY HAND"
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY