I always knew prot paladins were God

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
User avatar
Aleros
Posts: 215
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am

I always knew prot paladins were God

Post by Aleros »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khZcx5LZ-M

Who else can solo the chin? Thought not.
User avatar
Chrystenise
Posts: 740
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:14 pm

Re: I always knew prot paladins were God

Post by Chrystenise »

I'd say that's more a testament to the Wrynn NPC being a complete pushover as compared to the other faction bosses than anything.

He's basically a stock level 80 elite with a metric fuckton of hit points. No magical damage, WEAK physical damage, and dual wielding, the three things a protadin is best at. The most dangerous thing in his arsenal is a 2 second stun.

A blood spec DK could do this, probably easier than a protadin, and I wouldn't be surprised if a well-geared warrior/druid could hold him off between enraged/frenzied regens.

The real question should be, why is a fury warrior DWing two one-handers?! =O

Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
User avatar
than
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Re: I always knew prot paladins were God

Post by than »

I wonder what he dropped...

On a side note, he looks like a WH:40K Space Marine.
User avatar
Ulthanon
Posts: 431
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Location: 41 yards behind you.

Re: I always knew prot paladins were God

Post by Ulthanon »

With the Belfadin, we shall cleanse.
WE SHALL CLEANSE!
[Fells] says: I LOBE DACNIEBG kiTTLES
User avatar
Delion
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Location: Australian Capital Territory

Re: I always knew prot paladins were God

Post by Delion »

Chrystenise wrote:Should also be noted that the Alliance PCs must REALLY hate Wrynn to sit there and watch that happen. XD
Probably more like Wrynn is all "BACK OFF I GOT THIS SLICKEAR"
"But uh... Sire, you look a little worn o-"
"I SAID BACK OFF, HE SHALL DIE BY MY HAND"
<Fells> I SEE YOU DELIPON
<Fells> YOU'RE A KLITTY
Post Reply